Tuesday 4 March 2008

Ain't that a kick in the head!

I've just had a lovely morning. First my yoga class at 10, then off to my induction at my new gym which went really well. I seem to be fitter than I thought I was and I felt very happy as we headed back to reception to sign me up and fill in the direct debit form.

*KICK*

I can't sign. It's a consumer credit agreement if paying by monthly direct debit, and I can't sign a consumer credit agreement because I am bankrupt until June. And I can't pay the lump sum because it's just beyond my means...I can spare £22 a month from my tight budget, I can't find a spare £240 lying around.

They've given me a free 7 day pass which is good of them, obviously for while I sort it out. But I don't know quite how I'm going to do that at this point.

Watch this space, I'll bounce back later as I always do!

3 comments:

Taj said...

Great that you have found a gym that you love, but what a bummer about the DD agreement..

It really is a bit pants. But nice of the gym to give you the 7 day pass.... I hope you manage to sort something out about the lump sum, and in the meantime, make sure you make the most of that pass!

Anonymous said...

You are doing so very well! I hope that you are able to find a way to continue at the gym you have found and like. Rather randomly, I also like your wallpaper here, would not mind that on my real walls :o)

Wendy said...

I think you'd have to use it on just one wall though Mr Bob, make it a feature wall.

Thanks for your support ladies, it's greatly appreciated!