Saturday 12 April 2008

Racing.

Tomorrow my big brother is running the London Marathon...what a role model! It's not the first time he's done it, but last time I forgot to set the video (yes, it was that long ago!) so I have already set my V+ box to take care of things tomorrow. I will watch every second bit by bit in a determined effort to catch a glimpse!

Good Luck for tomorrow Mark XXX

This reminded me that I had planned to enter the Race For Life. So I have.

I will be doing it at Tatton Park on Saturday 21st June...if you live close enough maybe you could come and cheer me on, and perhaps learn some basic life support skills just in case.....

My sponsorship page is at http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/wendyfurness *hint hint*

Oh god, what have I done!!!

2 comments:

Sara Seahorse said...

I wil be away partying in Spain that day but will think of you as I swig my vodka and coke lite

Loth said...

Good for you, you won't regret it!